Category: Lending

Money&Co pipeline

February 11th, 2016
Money&Co
Money&Co have announced that have a pipeline of loans in excess of £4million over the next quarter.  This was announced in an email sent to lenders providing an update on their business.  Money&Co also stated that they they are to offer asset ba… more »

Folk2Folk expanding nationwide

January 25th, 2016
Folk2Folk
South West based traditional business lender Folk2Folk are looking to expand nationwide by creating a national legal panel.  This is to support Folk2Folk's local and traditional lending model. Here is the full press release: Today, Folk2Folk, a lead… more »

Five suggestions on where to invest in 2016

January 13th, 2016
mintos
Any investment carries a certain responsibility. Modern technologies make new investment possibilities ever more available and ensure reduced costs of investment, opening up investment opportunities to those with less funds to invest. Investing means lo… more »

Preferred P2P platform award 2015

December 1st, 2015
Saving Stream
We are pleased to announce the winners of the P2P money Preferred P2P platform award 2015, as voted for by members of the P2P Independent Forum.  The winners are as follows: WINNER: Saving Stream RUNNERS-UP: MoneyThing, RateSetter There is also a not… more »

Fruitful stop making P2P loans

November 27th, 2015
Fruitful
Fruitful, who launched earlier this year, are have stopped taking new funds.  Existing lenders have been refunded 75% of their capital with the remaining 25% to follow.  The company will be focusing on servicing "a small number of long term investors" r… more »